Saturday, July 28, 2007

Waiting for holidays

I am still waiting for confirmation on my ticket to Namibia. Unfortunately as it is winter here it is the busiest time of year for South African to go North where it is warmer and for people from temperate climates to come to this part of the world without having to suffer too much from heat. Funny how some people go somewhere for warmth and some people go there at the same time for cool...Temperature is such a question of perspective.

Work is very busy right now, two days ago it wasn't and at night I tried to take pictures of the bats flying by to eat the bugs drawn to our lights.
With a serious delay on my camera when you want to use the flash repeatedly it is quite the task. But since I had nothing in particular to do it was actually quite fun. The photo above is the best from my point of view but not the sharpest.