Sunday, July 29, 2007

Namibia???


I've been working for two days and two nights on about three hours of sleep total...I have a few hours to sleep now and I really should do something about it...that would be do something else than write reports or BLOG!!! but I just received a message from my travel agent and it looks like I will be able to get car rental, flight ticket and everything I need to go to Namibia.
Now I know I should not get overjoy until it is a done deal, but there is not way I can sleep now (anyway I am too over tired to sleep easily) I am letting myself get exited about this trip! I hope it doesn't end up like the Djanet trip.

I really want to go to Namibia...and for the record I also still really want to go to Djanet and I am still planning on going one day.
The funny thing is that in a way I am a very lucky person. I nearly did my masters in Namibia (I bet you didn't know that...that was before I knew any of you guys) but obviously I didn't but in the end I may end up going to Namibia anyway...note I write "MAY end up going"