Thursday, November 23, 2006

Back at work

Well I actually managed to get up from my plane sit after 9 hours, carry my heavy bag to the bus, then up to the hotel, etc, etc, etc, back on another plane (only three hours this time) and stand up again, thanks to the wonder to modern drugs and a weird velcro belt that Steph and Pat lend me...the belt is actually designed for people like me who need a little extra help standing up the right way...this thing prevents me from getting stuck quickly into a very painful position... but I still had to take "drugs"!

I am in Algeria, back in the Sahara and once again I was surprised to see how unless the dunes are right in front of me I really do not really remember how beautiful they are...maybe the start of Alzheimer, LOL!





I left home on the 18th, it is the 23rd today and my sleep pattern is still screwed up. Last "night" I slept from 5:00pm to 11:30pm (local time) which in Canadian time would make it from 9:00am to 3:30pm...even this way it doesn't make any sense! Either way I have no way to know at what time of day I will have to start really paying attention to my critical casing point so I see no need to try to adapt myself to day time anywhere on the planet...at least not until the end of the well.