Friday, November 17, 2006

colourful pain

Here is the thing, I can usually describe pain with a colour and sometimes either with a pattern or with a texture.

These days of course pain in on my mind because of my back. Earlier this week my back was so painful that the pain was changing the way I perceived the luminosity of colours around me.

Since I arrived in Calgary I went to the massage therapist 4 times for my back and she had it until I decided to shovel snow!!!
One of the thing she does during massage brings up this weird pain which has a weird colour - pink...I'd never had a pink pain- ....and a shape - I never had shape associated with pain before!

Tomorrow I thing I will go and buy some painkillers for the 9 hours in the plane. I don't like to take painkillers but in this case I will make an exception. I have to be able to get out of the plane at the end, grab my bag, take the bus from Heathrow to Gatwick etc etc etc....

Right now I have a yellow pain...Yellow I one of my favourite colour, and pink is one of my least favourite, but right now I would switch from a yellow to a pink pain without a second of hesitation.