Sunday, October 08, 2006

Thanks Giving

It's Thanks Giving long week end in Calgary. I take it everybody is eating turkey and potatoes and what ever else people eat on such occasion.
I know C. is alone at home being "antisocial" and enjoying it! Hey, why not?

Here things are wrapping up. Today I finished my report and THEN received an email that all the tops will have to be change. For those who do not know what I mean, let's just say that I will have to go to every single page of my 85 pages report and change A LOT of small things! I am talking about a couple of hours of really tedious work here! And I am so bad a those little details....

Tonight, if I quit playing with my blog's format, I will actually get a chance to sleep more than 7 hours. Wow, something unusual and just about worth celebrating.

Anyway, Happy Thanks Giving to the Canadians!