Monday, October 09, 2006

Work is done

I am leaving the rig in an hour!!
I woke up in the night realizing that I still had some stuff to do, like fill in my invoice!! So I am up early.
I am all set. Amazing what you can do from the middle of the Sahara with an internet connection.

I am booked to go to Gardhaia for five days, with most likely a side trip to some other towns whose name I forgot right now...probably because I had never heard of it before.

Then I have bought a ticket to Dublin, and made reservation at the Royal Dublin Hotel...Ooh la la!

As J. was saying last night....tonight I'll go to sleep in a totally new town....and Gardhaia none the less. Honestly right now after 4 hours of sleep I am too tired to care where I go to sleep as long as I go to sleep. Also right now I am not looking forward to the plane ride...Yaaakkkk! I get so sick in it. The only thing is that since it is cold (well, something like 15C I would guess this morning) there shouldn't be thermals so the ride should be smooth....I'm hoping.

I forgot to say, after Ireland I am actually going home.