Sunday, January 13, 2008

we're not kids anymore!

Ben is getting married on the 5th of May! Wooooo hoooo!
I'm so happy for him, and I am SO going to the wedding in Thailand! So going!

I tell you we are not kids anymore! Somehow it is not quite registering...It should! I am 44 today! We are all grown us now. Well at least I am!
I'm 44, might just as well be 444!!
I am closer to retirement than to school!!!!
WOW! In a way I fell like I am as old as the hills but also as young as the grass growing on those same hills. I do get a real sense of my mortality though. I tell you, I am staring at old age, right here in front of me. I can see it looking back at me.

For my friends in real life (sorry about other friends, but you know what I mean) I am on Skype quite regularly now. I am trying to talk to people. I have to organize a stag party!!!