Saturday, December 15, 2007

back to work for Xmas

I'm at the airport waiting for my first flight (to Frankfurt).
I came early and I am please I did....flying this time of year is a nightmare.... So many people.....so many bags with all those people...the Security line up gets pretty crazy. Of course I "beepped" (which i normally never do)..it was the zipper on the pocket on the new fleece I bought...I treated myself to a new fleece to replace the old ratty one I always used to travel (Have to have a full zipper in front, has to have 2 pockets that can be zipped up)...That'll teach me right...now my fleece beeps...I'll have to take it off at metal detectors!

My bags are checked in (I am in hte lounge) from now on a couple of days of relaxed travel...though obviously this can always turn into a nightmare in no time flat.