Thursday, September 20, 2007

Why is it?


So you see this photo? Is your first reaction: "This is wrong. She should not wear this."?

Now think about it. Why shouldn't she? She is presumably comfortable. She presumably wants to.
Why do we think that we always have to dress in something attractive?
Why is there even clothes we consider ok for some ages and not others..actually for some bodies and not others?

Let's face it, we think that people, and women in particular, should only show what is attractive....I say: the hell with that.
We are not visual candies for the world, our bodies are not bait to catch others.

I'm not my body! I'm my brain and my spirit (as in free spirit, not as in ghostly spirit).

See that body in the photo...this is one version of where we are going so get use to it!




Is this better?!? If you answer yes......ask yourself why?

And don't tell me she looks healthier!!!
You know I can dig up fashion shots of women looking like death with their skeleton bodies and their ridiculous make up.