Sunday, February 25, 2007

Jo'burg

Thanks to cyclone Favio I am not in Mozambique but still in Jo'burg working in the office.
No complaints from me even though I am really looking forward to Mozambique and the beach etc.. The weather is absolutely gorgeous around 25C-35C in day time and probably around 18C at night. The food is excellent and cheap. The company isd paying for absolutely everything and I am staying in a GREAT hotel less than 5 minutes walk away from the office.
I probably will work in the office till the end of this week (so around March 2nd) and then I am planning to go to see the north part of South Africa somewhere around the Limpopo River.
Of course after the FCP "we promised you could but now you can't travel" fiasco I am still waiting to hit the road before I believe it, but so far everybody is just giving advice on where I should sleep (in the town with the hot springs), where to rent a car etc. Hey, those guys live here they find living here normal. They are not a bunch of Canadian who send people where they wouldn't go themselves.

No photos so far....I'll add them later.