Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My questions to London Fashion Week

1. Is that butterfly on her mouth to keep her quiet or to prevent her from eating?

It's always good to be reminded that the so called Western World does not treat women as objects.

You have to admit that the tough part is to figure out what is the most ridiculous: the toucan? the butterfly? the tulips, or the make up?

Why don't they just put those things on mannequins and call it what it really is : a sculpture.
This has nothing to do with a living woman!
Or is it performance art? If it is performance art, then just walking up and down a walkway is really lame!





3. Is it ok for non-pirate to wear this outfit?














3. How much for this outfit?

I swear I saw a pair of little yellow shorts just like those at the Women In Need second hand store in Calgary last time I was there...
I had my chance to be in style and I missed it!!!
I could have spent the dollar fifty!!!!

I had my chance and I blew it!!!
On the plus side people can sleep better knowing that I do not own a little pair of yellow short!!!




For copyright reason I should say: those pix are fro the BBC world news webpage