Saturday, December 06, 2008

Packing and Planning

I am packing...again... Let's face it I am an expert at it but it seems that every single time there is a reason for me to take more than the basic necessities. This time it is Xmas, last time what was it? I can't remember.
I am flying tomorrow morning. I don't like this morning flight, first it means that when I wake up I have to get ready, second it means that I will have to spend 11 hours in Frankfurt...in winter it is just not that much fun. Also I have spent 11 hours in Frankfurt quite a few times, and immigration is not very good at squeezing their stamp on a partially used page...seems trivial but I use in average a page of my passport per month and even with the extra-thick passport I only have 48 pages, 5 of which are taken by the essentials at the front (things like m y name etc).

Anyway I checked the weather forecast in for Johannesburg so that I resist the temptation to pack for winter. Here it is: (thanks to Wunderground)

I am going back to Summer !!! Hurray!!
I an going back to work !!! Yikes!!!!