Sunday, December 23, 2007

more turtle stories

I just "bought" myself two turtles....actually probably one turtle and one tortoise..... I'm not sure.
Both are quite small, just babies really. I haven't decided on their names yet.
They cost me one shirt and one T-shirt. The kid decided what he wanted for them. He said he wanted clothes. He didn't say what or how many. He was a fairly small kid so it was a little tough but I picked my smallest shirt and my smallest T-shirt. I had no pants that would even remotely fit him. He seemed happy about it. I just hope I don't get a steady flow of turtles delivered to me from now on!
There is one dark one with a flat nose, and one brown and yellow one ... just like in the like pictures...same species as far as I can tell.

They are in a cardboard box on my desk with lots of grass and leaves so they can hide but the little dark one (the one I call a turtle) is restless... She wants out...She is going to have to wait a couple of days!!!

I will let them go pretty quickly. I am just curious and want to see them eat and sleep etc.

Photos to come soon!!!