Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I worry about you

Your new obsession with lichen is starting to be a concern!

Ok, obviously it is a joke.
But it is so weird to be blogging like this not knowing who reads this and what you people are really interested in. I can go on and on about lichen or anything else for that matter and not know if people are even remotely interested in the stuff. I have to admit that in a way I don't really care. It must what it is like to make scrap books - stick together "pretty things" as they come along. In a way it is something mix of:
- One way mirror me being on the side that cannot see the others, you being on the side that cannot say a thing to me since I have the comment ability turned off.
- Weird art project (i put things I like together in a way that appeals to me)
- Communicating...because ultimately I could do this in a spot that is not visible to anybody but myself
- journal...when I look at old posts it reminds me of what I was doing on a given day, the mood I was in etc...but don't kid yourself into thinking that I am forgetting people may be reading this.
- Archiving...I put things here sometimes just because I want to be able to find them again easily.
...and more.

Blogging Is a weird thing....but so is lichen!...and both can look nice!