Saturday, April 14, 2007

No cable ... no photos

Today I meant to download pix from my camera and post some of the photos...and I have been taking very very few for unknown reasons...but I cannot find my cable. It must be in the bag I left at the rig. So no photos!

Tomorrow is it. I am supposed to drive north. I sure hope that the weather is more like Mozambique than like Jo'burg up there. It is down right cool in Jo'burg rightn ow. I am not even going to try to guess temperature because my sense of what is warm and what is cool is seriously screwed up.
I have a road atlas, a car rental which should be sorted out and reservation near hot springs (not that I have a bathing suit!!!!) for the first three days. It should be the land of baobabs... but I already saw quite a few baobabs in Mozambique.

I am really looking forward to this break.