Monday, April 09, 2007

Mozambique finally

As planned I flew to Mozambique last Tuesday.
I am stil in Mozambique working away but we are not drilling yet.
Mozambique is warm and very humid, very green and the people are beautiful.
In the countryside most people live in huts.

In between work I managed to put my feet in hte Indian Ocean once and the water is amazingly warm. It had to be at least 24C. It felt like a warm bath!

I think I will really like Mozambique. It is hard to imagine how those people could have been involved in a civil war for so long.

One good thing to know in Mozambique: spots of red apint on trees, or anything means that somebody was killed or injured by a land mine in that spot.

Photos to come later.

I am supposed to fly to Jo'burg on friday 13th!!! good job I am not superstitious!