Wednesday, February 07, 2007

snow


It is snowing snowing snowing snowing !
White is grossly over rated! everything is white including the sky!
How about some yellow? Yellow would be nice.

I am now getting busy after the original "I just got home I don't want to do a thing". I guess I know how to work, I know how to prepare to go to work, but I am not great at the in between especially when it involves staying home.

Now I know (well, I think I know!) that I am going to Johannesburg February 19th or something like this (actually now, a few hours later, it looks like the 20th). Leaving from Johannesburg on March 8th and after this working 28 days off (first) than 28 days on.
I think I may try to go to Cape Town on March 8th. Apparently Cape Town and Jo'burg are quite different. I wouldn't know since I've never been.