Friday, September 15, 2006

my "house"

This is my "house" with the back of my "office" right in front. It looks a lot worse than it is.

Jeeze, I tell you right now I am mad! I am just back from diner where, once again, I had to listen to the french (how do you write the plural of french...or do you try to avoid having to deal with more than one of them at any given time) going on about how here since it is "their" rig they are in charge of everything and the oil company has no right of decision on anything...going on and on and even including the right of people to go for walks etc (this was obviously because I was just back from a walk staying the entire time where the guards can see me as per the oil company's regulations)...They have absolutely no idea of how things work. All they know is that since they are french in their mind they are the best, the only ones!!! They can't even keep in mind that they are not in their own country right now and are absolutely rude and insulting to the locals every single meal! I tell you if I was Algerian I would have taken one of those guys at the back a long time ago.

It is a good reminder of why I left France and why I could NEVER EVER live there again. what a bunch of ignorant arrogant people!!!