Tuesday, September 26, 2006

celebrate with me

I have just turned in my resignation!

This will be my last well in Algeria. I am sorry to leave the Sahara, but happy to move out of a very political mirky environment...and this is not a commentary on Algeria, though it could be...it is a commentary on my work here.


I am actually thinking of taking the opportunity to make a bigger life style change...I don't want to make any rushed decision and I clearly do not want to decide something like this the way I am feeling right now...but it has been something in the background for a while....
I"ll see!!!

By the way this is a sculpture by J. Seward, Jr. which was part of a 20 sculpture exhibit in the downtown of Hamilton Ohio...however it is not there anymore, it was there in 2004 for four months.