Sunday, June 04, 2006

last month I turned 5 millions years old


Here is the question: how do you go from photo number one to photo number two in less than a year?!?!?

I can't see the actual text of the book she is reading..I'm thinking that it is neither Mikhail Bulgakhov's "the master and Marguarita", nor Fyodor Dostoevsky's "crime and punisnment"...I sure hope it isn't Jane Austen....but the outfit she is wearing does scream "Jane Austen"!!!

But wait! This is nothing...She started walking....The girl is not a year old! Tomorrow she is starting her own Blog on the socio-cultural implications of exporting powdered milk to third world countries with added high points on her own philosophy on child rearing in the 21st century. Either this or on the special alloys used in aeronautics and how their heat resitivity versus original cost of both producing and manufacturing and the environmental impact of their use in the industry should be considered for better designs.....or anything else that might cross her mind!
Had I known I would have left her the key to my truck before going to Algeria...at this rate she will need it soon for her back country camping trips and her round the country tours.....and I am not saying with her parents either.
I am feeling about five millions years old!!!!
The way she looks I can't even honestly say that I am digging my heels in on the Jane Austen issue.....If she reads Jane Austen what are we doing reading anything else...when you look that good, I am sorry to say, you set the world's trends!!!