Monday, June 05, 2006

Bill -The Big Guy

The big guy on the right is Bill, the company man.
He is hilarious.
Today at lunch as we are talking about god knows what when the all "do you fish" question came up. His answer: "Not anymore. Not ever since the incident". You can just imagine where that went. I just laught myself silly all while trying to say through the tears "I am not laughing at you"...He loves telling stories and he has some great stories.
He worked for years in Sudan and all kind of wild places, made some extra cash doing contraband out of Kenya and South Africa when he was younger.
He is a laugh a minute.
At the end of his last shift at one point he came to me and said "Hello, honey"...I just laughed and told him "this time, Big Guy, you have really lost it" -I call him Big Guy- He just laughed back and said "I am practising for when I get home".
I love drilling with old guys like this.